Totally Tasty Triple Chocolate Brownies
The triple chocolate brownie is made from fine Belgian dark chocolate for the base - not bitter at all, and definitely not too sweet. It’s then studded with delicious milk and white chocolate chips all the way through the brownie, before baking.
The topping is even more decadent, with generous drizzles of white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate, to make sure that you really get your chocolate fix!
This brownie is our trademark and the one from which all others start. It is soft, and gooey, full of rich chocolate flavour with the chocolate chips giving it textural interest as well as further flavour. It is a truly moreish brownie.
While we love making highly flavoured and exciting brownies, there is something so pure and classic about the triple chocolate brownie that we just can’t get away from eating bite after bite. It is a brownie that is suitable for everyone - adults and kids alike; in fact it is our most popular brownie for children who have different taste buds to adults.
If you don’t know the taste preferences of a recipient you are buying a gift for then our triple chocolate brownie is a sure fire winner as there’s nothing to dislike - unless they don’t like chocolate!
Triple Chocolate Brownie Ingredients
We use an extra dark and velvety cocoa powder in our brownies to add even more depth of flavour and decadence
Free Range Eggs
Triple Chocolate Brownies made the Bad Brownie Way
- All Bad Brownies are hand made by our highly skilled chefs in our kitchen every day
- We use the finest ingredients we can find to make our brownies whether they are vegan or non-vegan
- We send brownies all over the UK from our base in South East London to make sure as many people as possible can taste our delicious brownies
- Paz and Morag set up Bad Brownie after quitting their office jobs because they loved chocolate brownies so much and are still very much involved in making sure every brownie is perfect
- Our triple chocolate brownies don’t just taste great, we are proud of the way they are all decorated to look striking and interesting before you’ve even taken a bite