To celebrate Valentines day, we have created a Red Hot 24 Bite Box which combine our classic flavours and some new, exciting flavours! After all... nothing says I love you more than a box of rich, indulgent and naughty brownies to share with your other half ... or better yet with yourself!
The box contains 24 brownie bites in the following flavours:
- Salted caramel sandwich - two dense layers of dark chocolate brownie sandwiched with our signature, award-winning salted caramel sauce
- Triple chocolate - fudgy brownie with sweet chocolate chips, topped with drizzled white, milk and dark chocolate ganache
- Peanut butter - peanut butter brownie with crunchy nuts and sweet nutty brittle on top
- Red velvet cheesecake - rich, decadent brownie topped with red velvet sponge swirled with a light vanilla cheesecake
- Hot mess - a white chocolate and raspberry brownie glazed with dark chilli ganache covered with white and red chilli meringue, sprinkled with chilli flakes, drizzled with white chocolate and raspberry ganache - can you handle the heat?
- Strawberry and champagne - champagne brownie base with white chocolate, topped with strawberry ganache and freeze dried strawberries, drizzled with white chocolate and strawberry ganache
ALLERGENS: wheat, eggs, peanuts, milk.
Contains alcohol. Does not contain meat.
SHELF LIFE: Brownies have a shelf-life of up to 1 week in a cool cupboard, and 2 weeks if refrigerated. Brownies containing fresh fruit last for 5 days at room temperature. They last for 3 months if frozen.
Each bite measures 3.5 x 3.5cm
We deliver using DPD.
We try to deliver on the nominated day or soonest day following an order, but we can’t guarantee delivery dates. It can take us up to 5 working days to process orders, so please consider this when ordering.
During the summer months, we will avoid dispatching brownies on Friday. This means that if you want to receive your brownies on Monday, we will deliver them on either the Friday before, or the Tuesday after your requested delivery date.
If you choose a Monday delivery, we aim to email you asking when you would prefer to receive your package, but if you already know then please tell us in the notes section!
DPD will send you a text and email on the morning of the delivery telling you a 1-hour delivery window. If this doesn’t work for you, choose from several options to get your hands on those delicious brownies.
Please include a phone number AND email address for the recipient. If you don’t, we can’t accept responsibility for late deliveries: giving our courier a way to reach you is vital for a successful delivery.