Seasonal warehouse assistant.
Leading into Christmas we are particularly busy and therefore we need more hands on deck to help with our shipments.
The typical day will include picking items for shipment, packing orders into boxes and organising incoming goods. The job will entail some heavy lifting and moving product around the warehouse.
What the role entails:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery (box, pack, wrap, ship)
- Process warehouse stock products (unload, store, box)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow quality service standards, rules and regulations
- General warehouse duties (keeping the space clean and tidy)
Shifts - usually 9 - 5.30 but additional hours could be required. Weekend work may be required from time to time and with notice.
£10.00 per hour.
Job Type: Temporary
To apply, please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you just want to send us your CV to keep on file, please drop us an email to email@example.com indicating which role you are interested in and why you are the perfect fit. Make us remember you! Oh, and tell us your dream brownie flavour too, if you could have/make any brownie in the whole world.