Sales Executive Job Description
The Sales Executive is responsible for generating sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques. Reporting to the Company Directors and working with the Sales Executive, Sales & Marketing Assistant and Markets Coordinator
Duties of the Sales Executive
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s delicious products.
- Researching the target market and creatively finding suitable companies to target across all sectors (cafes, cinemas, delis etc).
- Arranging and attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Company Directors.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company systems.
- Arranging for invoices to be created and sent out to customers following a sale.
- Liaising with book keeper to ensure invoices are paid promptly.
- Updating customer data on internal systems.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the team when necessary.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Managing and growing existing accounts and sales channels
Background of the Sales Executive
- Previous experience in a sales role for another company is essential.
- Highly self-motivated and organised individual with a hunger to succeed and grow the role.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
- Passion for food and experience
- Able to think on their feet
- Driven by results
Salary: £22 - £30k plus commission
Statutory holiday allowance and pension
If you're interested please send applications including a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll get to work in an exciting, growing business, and of course "taste-testing" brownies will be just one of many responsibilities.
Friendly Market Staff Needed
We have a range of part-time vacancies for sales legends at our stalls on food markets across London. Competitive hourly rate, plus commission.
Sales focused, with high level of customer service skills required.
Full training is given.
Experience is ideal but not required.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering note to James at email@example.com
If you just want to send us your CV to keep on file, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which role you are interested in and why you are the perfect fit. Make us remember you! Oh, and tell us your dream brownie flavour too, if you could have/make any brownie in the whole world.