Baddies who’ve been with us for a while will remember our Breakfast Brownie. We released it for Father’s Day, and it was such a hit that we’ve decided to re-release a small number in honour of English Breakfast Day on the 2nd of December. 🍳
So, what makes a proper full English?
According to the English Breakfast Society, an authentic breakfast should include ‘back bacon, eggs, British sausage, baked beans, fried tomato, fried mushrooms, black pudding, fried and toasted bread’.
The good news is that our brownie breakfast checks off six of those eight things (because let’s face it, no one wants a mushroom or tomato brownie).
How do we make our breakfast brownies?
Our brownie breakfast packs a whole lotta flavour into one highly chocolatey dish. If you’re wondering what our ultra-realistic English is made of, here’s the lowdown:
- The tray: A slab of pure dark chocolate brownie – our speciality.
- The bacon: Real candied bacon with a satisfyingly crispy texture, artfully drizzled in dark chocolate.
- The sausage: Our signature brownie, rolled into an authentic sausage shape and coated with wafer bits and hazelnuts. We like to think of it as a sausage-shaped Ferrero Rocher, because it’s got a bit of crunch to it.
- The eggs: Sunny side-up, please! Two eggs made from white sugar fondant, with yolks crafted from vibrant orange jelly.
- The black pudding: Triple chocolate cookie dough brownie, shaped into a traditional black pudding. Much nicer than your average black pudding, we’d say.
- The toast: A fluffy vanilla sponge, carefully toasted to achieve a light, golden crust, and sliced into triangles.
- The beans: White chocolate chips, suspended in a generous splodge of orange jelly.
Just like a real breakfast, we'd highly recommend enjoying this one with a cuppa tea or coffee. ☕
This brownie-fied full English is so unique that we think it'll make a totally amazing, smile-inducing Christmas gift. After all, feats of brownie realism this good don't come around all that often.
This is a limited-edition run, so act fast if you're wanting to gift one of these novelty breakfasts for Christmas!